Skip to content

From coffee & cocoa to sovereign corridors (ClΓ©nat)

Featured Replies

Thank you to Harry McDonough for introducing me to this platform.

I’m ClΓ©nat πŸ₯°, founder ofΒ CAAFRALΒ andΒ The Corridor Builder.

CAAFRAL is an EUDR‑compliant supply chain connecting African and LATAM coffee and cocoa producers directly to European institutional buyers, built on transparency, on‑the‑ground relationships, and a $7.8M pipeline. https://www.caafral.com/

The Corridor Builder is where I turn that execution into institutional reach: linking governance‑first capital, family offices, and strategic partners across Paris, London, and Africa. https://www.theafricancorridor.com/

I’m here to learn, to connect, and to grow with others who understand that real impact takes patience, structure, and trust.

If you work at the intersection of capital, compliance, or cross‑border trade, I would love to understand how we might build something meaningful together.

ClΓ©nat https://www.linkedin.com/in/cl%C3%A9nat-desirelle/
πŸ“ London | Paris | Africa

  • 1 month later...

Dear Clenat, I am happy to learn about your business.

I can supply Haitian coffe and cocoa, I already schedule a with you on June 26 at 12PM.

I want to be part of the family.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions β†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.