Skip to content

Featured Replies

Hello, I am Ezekiel Enosegbe. My team and I are working on a market for growing African brands. We need funds. Not VC funds, not Angel Investment. I'm open to debt financing ideas and grant opportunities. As well as advise from key experts and industry leaders. I'm happy to connect with you all. Thank you.

  • Administrator

Welcome to the communit Ezekiel! Sounds like an interesting project. Looking forward to hearing more...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.