Skip to content

Property managers: what's the one operational task you still can't believe you're doing manually in 2026?

Featured Replies

I've spent a lot of time recently speaking with independent property managers and letting agents.

Something keeps surprising me.

Despite all the PropTech available, huge parts of day-to-day property management still happen through WhatsApp, spreadsheets, email and people's memories. I'm curious: if you manage properties, what's the one repetitive operational task you'd eliminate tomorrow if you could? Not selling anything; I'm genuinely interested in where people think the biggest operational friction remains.

Edited by Ade Awonaike

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.