Skip to content

Hey hey

Featured Replies

Hello everyone.

I'm Alex, the Developer around here.

Nice to meet you all.

I'm excited to be here and get to know everyone.

I have been a Full Stack Developer for over 4 years now and I'm currently running a web development agency focused on custom websites & platforms, WordPress, Shopify & WebFlow.

If you ever need any type of assistance in the web area, don't hesitate to message me.

From building websites and platforms from scratch to website & server maintenance and fixing whatever type of issue and problems you might have that's causing you headaches.

Thanks for checking!ย ๐Ÿค

ย 

  • Administrator

Weโ€™ve used Alex for our forum work and heโ€™s been amazing! Thanks for joining and engaging with the community here!

User number 1 - in 5 years this will hopefully mean something

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.