Skip to content

Samuel Asefon | The Bold Tech Entrepreneur From Africa

Featured Replies

I'm Samuel Asefon, a technology entrepreneur, software engineer, and founder committed to building digital infrastructure that solves real problems across Africa.

I founded Next Switch, a technology company focused on creating products, developing talent, and helping businesses embrace digital transformation. My work sits at the intersection of technology, entrepreneurship, education, and innovation, with a long-term vision of building institutions that outlive me and contribute meaningfully to Africa's future.

Rather than building businesses for quick exits, I am building platforms that improve how people learn, work, connect, and experience opportunities.

One of the ventures I am currently leading is GUESTLY, an intelligent event commerce and experience platform designed for Africa. We are reimagining how people discover events, buy tickets, build communities, and create memorable experiences using AI, data, and modern technology.

Alongside product development, I am passionate about developing Africa's next generation of builders through practical technology education, mentorship, and startup ecosystem development.

I enjoy collaborating with investors, founders, engineers, designers, researchers, and strategic partners who believe that technology can become a catalyst for economic growth across emerging markets.

I am particularly interested in conversations around:

โ€ข Venture capital and strategic investment

โ€ข Startup partnerships and ecosystem collaboration

โ€ข Artificial Intelligence and digital infrastructure

โ€ข Software engineering and product innovation

โ€ข Talent development across Africa

โ€ข Building globally competitive technology companies from Africa

If you're passionate about creating meaningful technology, expanding into African markets, supporting ambitious founders, or building products with lasting impact, I'd be delighted to connect.

I believe Africa's greatest opportunity lies not just in consuming technology, but in creating world-class companies that serve the continent and compete globally.

  • Administrator

Welcome to Startup Networks, Samuel! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Great to have you here. I really like your focus on building technology that solves real problems rather than chasing quick exits. GUESTLY also sounds like an interesting space, especially with AI and events coming together.

Looking forward to seeing what you're building and hopefully you'll make some great connections in the community!

  • Author
4 hours ago, Duane said:

Welcome to Startup Networks, Samuel! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Great to have you here. I really like your focus on building technology that solves real problems rather than chasing quick exits. GUESTLY also sounds like an interesting space, especially with AI and events coming together.

Looking forward to seeing what you're building and hopefully you'll make some great connections in the community!

Thanks for your warm welcome.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.