Skip to content

Featured Replies

Hi everyone πŸ‘‹

I’m Ayomi Meneko, founder of Going Jeje Sports International (GJSI), a sports innovation and development venture based in Abuja, Nigeria.

I’m building Africa’s Youth Sports Operating System β€” a platform and ecosystem designed to help discover, develop, monitor, expose and connect young African athletes to opportunities.

Our work sits at the intersection of sports, technology, education, talent development and media.

One of our flagship initiatives is a FIBA 3x3-endorsed Schools 3x3 Basketball Championship & Education Programme, which we are developing with institutional and ecosystem partners including the World Academy of Sport (WAoS) and stakeholders within Nigeria’s government and sports ecosystem.

The bigger vision goes beyond one competition.

We are working towards a connected ecosystem involving:

πŸ€ Youth sports competitions

πŸ“Š Athlete data and development

πŸ€– AI-powered scouting

πŸŽ“ Sports education

πŸ“Ί Media and athlete storytelling

πŸ’Ό Athlete marketing & NIL opportunities

🌍 International pathways for African athletes

What I'm looking for

I’m currently looking for a co-founder to join me in building this venture.

Ideally, this person would have strong experience in one or more of:

β€’ Technology / AI / SaaS

β€’ Product development

β€’ Digital platforms

β€’ Startup operations

β€’ Business development

β€’ Fundraising / venture building

Most importantly, I’m looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, hands-on and genuinely excited about building something from Africa for Africa and eventually for the global market.

I’m not looking for someone to simply β€œwork for” GJSI.

I’m looking for a founding partner who wants to take ownership, challenge ideas, build alongside me and help turn the vision into a scalable company.

The venture is at an early stage, so this is an equity-based founding opportunity, with the exact structure to be discussed based on experience, commitment and role.

I’m currently based in Abuja, Nigeria, but I’m open to a remote/global co-founder.

If you’re building in sports, technology, AI, SaaS, education or emerging markets β€” or know someone who might be a strong fit β€” I’d love to connect.

If this sounds like you, please comment below or send me a DM.

I’m especially interested in meeting people who don't just want to join a startup β€” they want to help build one. πŸš€πŸŒ

Edited by Ayomi Meneko

  • Administrator

Welcome to Startup Networks Ayomi!

As a sports fan and basketball player myself, this project really caught my attention

Excited to see how you grow it and best of luck finding the right co-founder!

  • Administrator
10 hours ago, Ayomi Meneko said:

Hi everyone πŸ‘‹

I’m Ayomi Meneko, founder of Going Jeje Sports International (GJSI), a sports innovation and development venture based in Abuja, Nigeria.

I’m building Africa’s Youth Sports Operating System β€” a platform and ecosystem designed to help discover, develop, monitor, expose and connect young African athletes to opportunities.

Our work sits at the intersection of sports, technology, education, talent development and media.

One of our flagship initiatives is a FIBA 3x3-endorsed Schools 3x3 Basketball Championship & Education Programme, which we are developing with institutional and ecosystem partners including the World Academy of Sport (WAoS) and stakeholders within Nigeria’s government and sports ecosystem.

The bigger vision goes beyond one competition.

We are working towards a connected ecosystem involving:

πŸ€ Youth sports competitions

πŸ“Š Athlete data and development

πŸ€– AI-powered scouting

πŸŽ“ Sports education

πŸ“Ί Media and athlete storytelling

πŸ’Ό Athlete marketing & NIL opportunities

🌍 International pathways for African athletes

What I'm looking for

I’m currently looking for a co-founder to join me in building this venture.

Ideally, this person would have strong experience in one or more of:

β€’ Technology / AI / SaaS

β€’ Product development

β€’ Digital platforms

β€’ Startup operations

β€’ Business development

β€’ Fundraising / venture building

Most importantly, I’m looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, hands-on and genuinely excited about building something from Africa for Africa and eventually for the global market.

I’m not looking for someone to simply β€œwork for” GJSI.

I’m looking for a founding partner who wants to take ownership, challenge ideas, build alongside me and help turn the vision into a scalable company.

The venture is at an early stage, so this is an equity-based founding opportunity, with the exact structure to be discussed based on experience, commitment and role.

I’m currently based in Abuja, Nigeria, but I’m open to a remote/global co-founder.

If you’re building in sports, technology, AI, SaaS, education or emerging markets β€” or know someone who might be a strong fit β€” I’d love to connect.

If this sounds like you, please comment below or send me a DM.

I’m especially interested in meeting people who don't just want to join a startup β€” they want to help build one. πŸš€πŸŒ

Welcome to the forum Ayomi!!

User number 1 - in 5 years this will hopefully mean something

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions β†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.