Skip to content

Hi, I’m Mark, founder of Would Use Again

Featured Replies

Hi everyone, I’m Mark, founder of Would Use Again.

I launched it a couple of months ago as a simpler alternative to traditional review sites. Instead of star ratings and public negative reviews, customers answer one simple question: Would you use this business again?

We’ve now got 200+ businesses on the platform and recently passed 1,000 page views a day.

My focus now is growing beyond my existing network and getting more UK businesses and consumers using the platform. I joined Startup Networks to connect with other founders, learn what’s working for them and get feedback as we grow.

Looking forward to getting involved in the community.

  • Administrator

Welcome to Startup Networks Mark!

I actually checked your webseite and I like the simplicity of Would Use Again. One question can probably tell you more than a page full of star ratings!

200+ businesses and 1,000+ daily page views is a great start. Good luck with the next stage! 🫡

  • Administrator
On 25/08/2026 at 14:22, Mark Diamant said:

Hi everyone, I’m Mark, founder of Would Use Again.

I launched it a couple of months ago as a simpler alternative to traditional review sites. Instead of star ratings and public negative reviews, customers answer one simple question: Would you use this business again?

We’ve now got 200+ businesses on the platform and recently passed 1,000 page views a day.

My focus now is growing beyond my existing network and getting more UK businesses and consumers using the platform. I joined Startup Networks to connect with other founders, learn what’s working for them and get feedback as we grow.

Looking forward to getting involved in the community.

Welcome Mark!

I think there are so many review sites out there at the moment and a lot of them are incredibly easy to provide illegitimate reviews for these platforms - if you had a way to combat this - that'd be amazing!

Just checked your website out, looks really nice, good luck with your venture and onwards to 10,000 page views a day!

User number 1 - in 5 years this will hopefully mean something

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.