Skip to content

Featured Replies

Hey everyone, I'm Hasan

I provide grant-writing consultancy services, helping organisations put together and submit funding applications that actually get results. I've worked with UK clients mostly in the sport, wellbeing, and social impact space, community groups and CICs looking to secure funding for their programmes.

Over the next year I want to grow this side of my work, take on more long-term clients, and keep sharpening how I run the whole process, since most of it I've picked up by actually doing it rather than reading about it.

Would love to connect with people who've gone through the grant funding process themselves, anyone else offering similar services, or founders in the CIC and nonprofit space who know what makes an application stand out.

Good to be here.

  • Administrator

Welcome to the forum Hasan,

@Harry and I are directors of a CIC and have had great success with grant writing - winning quit a few grants for strong amounts of money to help neurodiverse marginalised youth.

Helping CIC & charities get access to funding is a big deal and that's why we try to post as much as possible about the fundraising opportunities online!

Welcome to the platform :)

User number 1 - in 5 years this will hopefully mean something

  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @HHHHasan Joy I'll like to know how you operate. I'm a Start-up Founder myself and could make use of your services every now and then.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.